Overall Trip Details
Updated: Mar 15, 2021
Orchid Bay (Private Terrace) in Cabrera, Dominican Republic.
April 14th-19th (Family & select guests will arrive a day later than all other guests, details below)
Friends & Guests staying in Tres Amarras, Sunrise Villa & Flor Suites will arrive Wednesday April 14th.
Family staying in Flor De Cabrera will arrive Thursday April 15th.
"Villas" are large luxury homes that sleep between 6-40 guests. Each villa is unique in it's own way and we have arranged our guests to stay where we feel they would be most comfortable. We have arranged guests to be with people who are close in age or who they are already familiar with.
EACH VILLA INCLUDES:
- Private Chef - Meals will be provided for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Staff - They are soooo sweet :) it will be important to have basic Spanish terms down to communicate, you can find details in the "Words to Know" blog
- Masseuse - Should you want a massage, you can book anytime. $40/hour
- Open Bar - Signature alcohol beverages are included, we will be taking a survey from our guests to make sure we accommodate your preferences as much as possible, duty (tax) free bottles will be available for purchase at the airport should you want your own stash
- A Pool & Hot Tub - Each pool area has a beautiful view of the ocean
- Private Beach & Ocean View - The villas all share the same private beach
- Security - Orchid Bay is a private, gated community. There will be no tourists or anyone else in our space. Guards tend the gates at all times to ensure maximum security and total privacy.
Ryan, our coordinator will be your point of contact for any and everything during the wedding week. Ryan is from the United States has been living in the Dominican Republic for 5+ years. She lives there with her husband Kris who will also be present during the wedding week. Her contact info is listed below should you need her:
Ryan Doyle: 1 (849) 656-6425 | email@example.com
Welp! I think that's it! Make sure to comment or contact us if you have any questions.